DELETE THE OLD FILES and Reinstall the In-Game Menu!!!!
If you are on The Man From Cintra quest, you MUST disable Max Bombs for the optional part to complete.
What started out as a simple goal of keeping my focus at 3 at all times, has evolved quite a bit. This mod allows you to customize how you want to play the game, and which annoyances (like dying) you don't want. From first time Witchers to the die hard fans, there is something in this for everyone. Everything is customizable; all settings are now controlled by an in-game menu.
You are welcome to suggest new features! I will implement them as fast as I can. Click the Perms button above to view the outstanding people and tools that made this project possible!
You MUST use Script Merger to ensure compatibility.
1. Uninstall the old mod from Nexus Mod Manager, or delete the directory.
2. Download and install the new one through Nexus Mod Manager or extract the archive to your Mods folder
3. Open the folder you just extracted, and look for the \bin folder or run the "Install In-Game Menu.bat" file
4. Copy or move that folder to the root of your Witcher directory
5. Run Script Merger to avoid issues