THIS FILE REQUIRES ALL DLC.
This is my personal save file, soooo. If you find something weird, pretend you didn't see it. ;p
There were no mods used in making this, so there should be no conflicts. The weapons on the magazine racks are static, and are for DECORATION only!
Included in the download are the textures I used for the arsenal, which don't need to be used.
The textures modify three existing objects. The magazine rack, the rolling garage door, and one of the abstract paintings (to become the marker board).
1. Download the file. It is a 7zip file and may need 7Zip to open it.
2. Inside you will see the Arsenal Save & Textures folder.
3. The save file is located in here, and you can place that in your Documents/My Games/Fallout4/Saves folder.
4. There are two extra folders in the zip file. DLC05 & SetDressing
5. These are the retextures. Place both folders in your Fallout 4 textures directory. (steamapps/common/Fallout 4/Data/Textures)