Here is a brief overview of some of the many tools:
- Selection: Select the area with the mouse diagonally. Click more time to change the scale, length, height. You can remove blocks, or export them to the schema file.
- Brush: Click to fill the selected area units. Select brush size, shape, and type of unit.
- Clone: Copies the selected blocks. Keys ERF for blocks transformation.
- Fill: Allows you to replace the units in the selected area.
- Filter: Use one of the standard filters to smooth terrain or changes in the topsoil, or create your custom filter plug-in using Python.
- Crane: Import a schema file or an entire level.
- Player: Press to move the character. Double-click to teleport.
- Spawn: Click to move the character to spawn point. Not available on the empty level. Double-click to teleport.
- Chunk: create, delete, and various patterns. It removes all that is not allocated.