USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Personal information that user provides about himself/herself during the registration or in the process of using the service, including personal data of the user. The information required for the operation of the site is provided by the user upon registration, other information is provided by the user at his/her discretion.
In order to register as a user of the service an individual needs to enter his/her personal information or through an account in social networks, in which case his/her personal information is automatically transferred from the account in social networks. The website only requires and store user alias, e-mail address, password and IP address(es). The website does not ask for or store other personally identifiable information such as real name, social security number or any kind of financial data.
2. Data that is automatically transferred to the service during its use with the software installed on the user's device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the user's browser, the hardware and software specifications used by the user, the date and time of access to the services and other non-personal information.
OBJECTIVES FOR PROCESSING USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. gtrainers.com collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for the provision of the service and the execution of agreements with the user.
2. The user's personal information is processed for the following purposes:
- identification of the user in the framework of the "uID" Internet Service Agreement and use of the Service;
- providing feedback to the user;
- improving the quality of the website, the convenience of its use;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on impersonal data.
THE TERMS OF PROCESSING USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION AND TRANSFERRING IT TO THE THIRD PARTY
1. gtrainers.com stores personal information of users in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation (Federal Law "On Personal Data") and with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as its Privacy Policies.
2. gtrainers.com ensures the confidentiality of the user's personal information and does not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
USER’S PRIVACY RIGHTS
1. Under the GDPR, the user has a right to request all personally identifiable information that we collect and store on our server as well as the option to have this data purged at any time. This data is only stored for registered users and the option to request or purge this data can be found of the user account settings page (My Profile Tab). The user must be logged into an account to access these options.
2. The user may at any time change (update, supplement) information provided by him/her in the user’s account.
3. The user may cease to use the website at any time by writing an application to the technical support to delete the user account.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RECEIVED WITH THE SOFTWARE OF COOKIE FILES
1. The user agrees that gtrainers.com has the right to place cookie files that do not contain personal information about the user, but allow to correlate user's use of the service with the information that the user has provided. Cookies do not receive information from the hard disk of the user's personal computer or files created by other services and websites. Additional cookies may include those used for gathering site statictics and analytics, user preferences and marketing.
2. Under the GDPR, users may opt in or out of all cookies not deemed necessary. The user is aware that the equipment and software used to visit sites on the Internet may have the function of prohibiting operations with cookies (for any sites or for certain sites), as well as removing previously received cookies. Accordingly, the user has the right to reject receiving cookies by disabling them in his browser. If the user configures in his browser the warning function before receiving cookies, the user will receive an information message at each such event. The user does not have to include cookies for using the service.
LOG FILES And IPS
IP addressess are logged in the server's log file which is used for administering the site. Log files contain no personally identifiable information. Under very rare circumstances, log files may be furnished to 3rd party advertisers for proof of traffic information. IPs are also stored within our message board area and are used to ban those users that do not comply with our message board rules. IPs are also documented upon user registration or login to the website.
USE OF SPYWARE AND ADVERTISING PROGRAMS (ADWARE)
1. gtrainers.com conducts a strict policy regarding spyware and adware aimed at artificially increasing the rating of its website or third party’s site, as well as other unfair acts on the part of the user. This policy applies to all website users without exception, any manifestation of such activity on the part of the users of the service entails immediate deletion of their accounts, without warning.
MEASURES TO PROTECT USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
2. uID guarantees that it takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures in accordance with the current legislation to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. Security measures include firewall and data encryption, control of physical access to data centers and control of access to data.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
4. The user has the right to address all questions concerning the security of personal information to the technical support gtrainers.com.