Script hook closes the game when player goes Online, this is done because the game reports installed mods list to R* while being in Online mode.
1. Copy ScriptHookV.dll to the game's main folder, i.e. where GTA5.exe is located.
2. In order to load asi plugins you need to have asi loader installed, you can download it separately or use the latest version that comes with this distrib (dinput8.dll). You must delete old dsound.dll asiloader if you have one installed.
3. This distrib also includes a sample asi plugin - native trainer, if you need a trainer then copy NativeTrainer.asi as well.
Supported game versions: 1.0.335.2, 1.0.350.1/2, 1.0.372.2, 1.0.393.2/4, 1.0.463.1, 1.0.505.2, 1.0.573.1, 1.0.617.1, 1.0.678.1, 1.0.757.2/4, 1.0.791.2
The trainer comes with ScriptHookV distrib and shows an example of what can be done using scripts.
- broken models are removed from skin changer
- fixed infinite loading on death/arrest while being in another skin
- fixed an issue when trainer was closing after showing up
NUM2/8/4/6 navigate thru the menus and lists (numlock must be on)
NUM9/3 use vehicle boost when active
NUM+ use vehicle rockets when active
- skin changer -- select any char you want, including animals
- teleport -- teleport anywhere, has location set and ability to perform proper map marker teleportation
- fix player
- add cash
- wanted up/down/never
- police ignored
- unlimited ability
- fast swim/run
- super jump
- speed boost -- use NUM9/3
- car spawner
- strong wheels
- seat belt
- wrap in spawned
- paint random
- get all weapon
- vehicle rockets -- use NUM+ in vehicle
- no reload
- fire ammo
- explosive ammo
- explosive melee
- toggle random trains/boats/etc
- hour forward/backward
- sync with system
- set wind
- select weather
- change radio track
- hide hud
Author: Alexander Blade