Num 1 – Infinite Health
Num 2 – Infinite Ki
Num 3 – Max Tension Gauge
Num 4 – Infinite Surge Effect Duration
Num 5 – Support Character Instant Cooldown
Num 6 – Max Combo
Num 7 – Items Don’t Decrease
Num 8 – Set Game Speed
Num 9 – One Hit Stun
Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Num . – Stealth Mode/No Random Encounter
Num + – Max Teammate Support Gauge
Num – – Infinite Oxygen
Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit Zeni
Ctrl+Num 2 – Edit D Medals
Ctrl+Num 3 – Edit Z Orbs (All Types)
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 5 – Max Community Level
Ctrl+Num 6 – Easy Max Friendship
Ctrl+Num 7 – Obtain All Recovery Items
Ctrl+Num 8 – Obtain All Cooking Items
Ctrl+Num 9 – Obtain All Materials
Ctrl+Num 0 – Obtain All Gifts
Ctrl+Num . – Easy Unlock Skills
F1 – Z Orbs Multiplier
F2 – Exp Multiplier
F3 – Damage Multiplier
F4 – Infinite Food Buff Duration
F5 – Freeze Racing Timer
F6 – Infinite Vehicle Battery
F7 – One Hit Destroy Enemy Base
F8 – One Hit Kill Large Dinosaurs
- “Max Tension Gauge” takes effect when tension increases.
- “Support Character Instant Cooldown”: Sometime support character skills may appear grayed out, but you can still use them.
- “Items Don’t Decrease”: If you consume/remove all of an item’s quantity, it will disappear. Note some tutorials may require you to consume an item, you will need to disable this option in order to complete the tutorial.
- “Infinite Exp” takes effect when you gain Exp.
- “Max Community Level”: When activated, open a character’s soul emblem details screen, that character’s community levels will be maxed out, and the overall community level will also be maxed.
- “Easy Max Friendship”: When you give gift to a character, his/her friendship will instantly increase to max.
- Obtain All Items options: First open items menu, then activate these options, then exit and re-enter items menu to see items appear.
- “Easy Unlock Skills”: This will remove the requirements for story progress and level when learning skills, but you still need to complete training exercise missions to learn certain skills.